The company A. Arnegger GmbH was founded in 1953 by Anton Arnegger in Leutkirch. His youngest son Andreas Arnegger took over in 1980 and has managed the company ever since. He has transformed the original saddlery into a firm with worldwide operations today.
The company's development is aided by long-standing collaboration with partners including architects, structural engineers and designers throughout Europe and cooperating companies in the field of technical making-up in Germany, Europe and all-over the world. Together with our subsidiary in Hungary we are able to handle interesting projects world-wide.
In 1993, the production hall in Leutkirch was enlarged to 1300 m². In 2008, the company increased the total area to 2000 m².